Professional Micro Grater & Zester - Best For Lemon, Cheese, Spices, Garlic And Other Fruits & Vegetables - Made With Stainless Steel - Easy To Clean - Enjoy Consistent, Superb Grating & Zesting!
List Price: $22.95
Sale Price: $22.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Would you like a pure, ideal lime zest with no work? Or how about grating Parmesan or Romano cheese for your Caesar salads and pastas? Chocolate, nutmeg, cinnamon? Fine. You name it, this expert micro-grater & zester by Oliver & Kline has you covered. What utilized to consider you numerous minutes, even hours using a potato peeler or meals processor to zest or grate now will get you seconds. And no pith, both! Simple to use... in truth you can do your grating correct over the pot if your recipe calls for it. Light-weight so the zester is easy to take care of, but produced with stainless steel so it\'ll final practically forever. A snap to clean, also. Just run a bit of water above it, tap it on the side of your sink, then stick it in the dishwasher. The design is eloquent enough that you can bring this out at parties and sit it on the plate or the lip of a bowl - and let your guests grate just the exact quantity of bittersweet chocolate, cheese or what ever on the celebration snacks and foods. You are going to love this specially in the course of Christmas if you break out the eggnog. Alternatively of that pre-grated nutmeg you get from stores... dust this years\' eggnog with fresh nutmeg and observe your visitors marvel at the authentic taste. No kitchen is complete without having a micro-grater & zester. Now get both in a single helpful tool when you purchase from Oliver & Kline.
- Grates citrus, hard cheeses, spices like garlic, nutmeg, cinnamon as well hard chocolates to name a few. Basically anything you can think of that needs zesting or micro-grating this wonderful tool can handle with rare exception!
- It might not be obvious at first, but style and design should also be taken into consideration. Why? Often you'll find your guests would benefit from "zesting on the spot" their meals and snacks you serve - and if you break out a stylish grater like this one, you get the job done and you look great in the process!
- Easy to clean. First, run some water on it after using. Second, lightly tap it on the side of your sink to help loosen or dislodge any particles. Then allow to air dry or put it in the dishwasher if you desire. Simple!
- Built to last due to the high quality stainless steel used. With this attention to craftsmanship, expect this micro-grater / zester to hold up for several years.
- This product is supported by a small, family-run company (Oliver & Kline). If you need anything after your purchase one of the owners will read and respond to your inquiry of customer service. Order today!