List Price: $22.00
Sale Price: $22.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
PLANT is an interdisciplinary layout studio with a passion for green design practices, Scandinavian modern lines and a great sense of humor. The basic however successful higher good quality elements in their goods are what sets them apart. Contents: organic Thai chili peppers, organic toasted sesame seeds, natural green cardamom pods, organic dried lemongrass, natural black peppercorns, natural dried galangal root, natural curry leaf, organic black mustard seed and natural basil. - Every pot is BPA-free of charge and completely recyclable - Tubes are manufactured of post-buyer recycled paperboard - USDA Natural Assembled in Brooklyn, New York, by a group of adults with bodily, health care, psychological and emotional disabilities at Brooklyn Unlimited, a division of the nonprofit Brooklyn Local community Providers.
- Love Thai Food? Now You Can Cook Your Own (and Impress People), With Just Enough Of All The Organic Herbs & Spices You Need To Get Started
- Each Little Pot Of Spice Is The Lid For The One Below It, So They Screw Together Into A Solid Stick Of Seasonings That Is Not Only Sturdy, But Moisture & Humidity-Resistant
- Each Pot Is BPA-free & Fully Recyclable, USDA Organic Ingredients
- Tubes Are Made Of Post-consumer Recycled Paperboard
- The Herbs & Spices Have Been Certified By The Department Of Agriculture As Products That Are Grown Entirely Without Antibiotics, Hormones, Pesticides, Irradiation Or Bioengineering