List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $9.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
So your poorly performing plastic grater isn\'t meeting any of your requirements? Is the plastic device also flimsy to get any significant work completed? Time to switch to a expert-grade, resilient large overall performance device. Culina® Hand-held Stainless Steel Professional Grater is the answer for restaurant specialists and property end users alike. Its rugged development boasts a sharp blade to efficiently string cheese, raw carrots, potatoes and a lot more! Large performance suited to every day use To attempt our hand-held grater is to quickly love it do not be fooled by its elegance, Culina® is all about functionality as it exceeds normal box graters in slicing swiftly and fast with tiny, to no energy. The cozy 5\" x 2 1/2\" blade region is perfect for pizza topping or hash brown grate in excess of a skillet or a pasta plate. Width and length are handy for large blocks (cheese, chocolate) or smaller sized elements (ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon) or for zesting citruses. The blade is so sharp, it handles softer food items (beets, fresh out of the fridge mozzarella) without having turning them into a mushy substance. Sharp Stainless Steel building Constructed robust with a 18/ Stainless Steel, Culina® graters do not bend, warp or break easily. The rugged engineering translates to a good, hefty come to feel in the hand. The style is stylish and functional as a wire frame extends from the front end to type a resting bar for balance and complete management grating. On the opposite end, the 5\" handle delivers a protected, confident grip aided by a smart rubberized thumb rest. The broad blade location displays laser minimize, etched teeth ready to slice by means of difficult to company foods. Simply because it is considerably sharper than non-professional graters, it comes with a protector. The blade guard covers the whole surface for a risk-free storage and safe dealing with.
- Has a non-slip rubber grip just above its head to keep it steady on a tabletop during grating. 5" x 2.5" grating area . Generous size allows high performance, quick results. Blade protector to keep safe from extremely sharp blade surface
- Easy care instructions: Dishwasher safe. ATTENTION: wear cut-resistant gloves if hand washing or use a brush w/ warm soapy water
- Fine Perforations ideal for custom spices and zest
- 100% Culina® Satisfaction Guarantee
- Stainless Steel robust engineering: does not bend, warp or break easily. Ergonomic handle approx. 5" with rubberized thumb rest for secure grip