List Price: $36.90
Sale Price: $36.90
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This is the salt mill edition of the Magnum, with a rapidly grinding, prolonged wearing, non corroding ceramic grinding mechanism. Quick loading, big storage, extraordinary selection of grind dimension. A serving tray is integrated to assist incorporate salt dust. six\" high in white for salt. White, with ceramic grinding mechanism. Be positive to use dry, brittle salt with a grain size no bigger than a peppercorn. Wet or damp salt will not grind.
- Fast grinding, long wearing and non-corroding ceramic mechanism
- Large storage capacity
- Use to grind coarse salt, salt must be dry and no larger than a peppercorn
- Easy filling with sliding side mounted loading ring
- Grind size adjustable by thumbscrew on bottom, stays set when filling
- Body of white ABS plastic
- Cleans with household glass cleaner and paper towel
- 6" high
- Tray included to contain salt dust
- Made on Nantucket Island from parts made in the USA and Italy