List Price: $8.45
Sale Price: $8.45
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Himalayan salt beds formed in the Jurassic period when huge seas dried. The enormous salt flats where covered up with the ages, they came to be locked deep in the planet. Local weather condition, erosion and water seeped minerals into the berried salt, imparting minerals color and preference. This premium salt is pure, hand-mined deep inside the beautiful Himalayan hills. The very high mineral material of the Himalayan salt crystals vary in shade from high white to varying tones of pink to crimsons. The darker the color the a lot more minerals are in the salt.
- The best quality salts for your table
- Pure, hand-mined deep inside the pristine Himalayan mountains
- The darker the color the more minerals that are in the salt
- Each salt has a unique taste and tale
- The Spice Lab is pleased to bring you the best tasting and hard-to-find sea salts from around the world