List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $49.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Manufactured in Thailand of carved granite, this durable high top quality merchandise is an crucial instrument for Thai cooking as nicely as close to the planet. Will not chip or crack. Every single mortar is reduce from a strong granite rock and carefully carved by hand. Hefty 15 lb weight, this merchandise has exceptional visual appeal and is the best mortar and pestle on the market place. We use the best raw materials obtainable. Additional photographs and comprehensive description at ImportFood.com. The capacity is 3+ cups, do not settle for an imitation, ours is the really best and just lately got best endorsement from popular ABC Television and Food Television chef David Rosengarten. Also pointed out as the greatest mortar and pestle in America by The Wall Street Journal (Feb sixteen, 2007).
- Manufactured by ImportFood in Tak, Thailand. 8" diameter, 5.5" inner bowl, 5" height. 7.5" pestle
- Handmade from a single block of extremely hard (Mohs Scale 7+), dark granite, 3 sizes available
- Indestructible, will not chip or crack no matter how hard you pound
- Received top endorsement from celebrity chef David Rosengarten
- Beautiful appearance, a work of art to show off in your kitchen