List Price: $21.95
Sale Price: $21.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants provides unusual shapes, hand turned from one particular solid piece of acacia hardwood and carved by neighborhood artisans, producing each piece a distinctive function of art. Acacia hardwood is best for salad bowls, pasta bowls, appetizer plates, serving trays, chargers, chip and dips, and dipping bowls. Mix and match for your own custom-made table setting. Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants with its rich lovely grain is ecologically forested from privately owned lands, strictly managed by nearby government companies. Acacia wood is a naturally resinous hardwood, which indicates it repels water, will not absorb stains or odors and is effortless care. Just hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry. Acacia wood won’t crack or dry out, but is not dishwasher or microwave protected. Take care of your classy Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants and your acacia hardwood serving piece will last for years and years.
- Beautiful mortar and pestle set is both attractive and unique perfect for a gift or for everyday use
- Durable, resinous acacia hardwood with rich color and prominent grain
- Harvested using careful practices to protect and sustain the environment
- Handcrafted for subtly unique details on each piece water-and stain-resistant
- Wash by hand and air dry can be treated with non-toxic mineral oil