List Price: $47.77
Sale Price: $47.77
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This twenty Jar Twist Spice Rack, by Kamenstein, is superbly crafted of brushed stainless steel with twisted rails and a hassle-free take care of on top. The area-conserving carousel design spins to preserve the right herb or spice at your fingertips. Featuring twenty glass jars with black sift and pour caps for straightforward dispensing, come pre-filled with premium cooking and baking spices. All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein\'s facility in Wichendon, Massachusetts, which is licensed and inspected by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Public Wellness, Division of Foods & Drugs. This facility is inspected by the U.S. Meals and Drug Administration. Slide-in slots hold the jars securely when rack is rotated. With purchase of this spice rack, you will obtain Free Spice Refills for 5 years you spend only shipping and dealing with per order, (Shipping charges: one-ten bags $10.00, eleven-twenty bags $17.50, 21-thirty bags $22.00, 31-45 bags $32.00, 46-60 bags $42.00 & 61-75 bags $52.00). Spices may possibly vary spices are packed due to availability at the time of packing.
- All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein's own FDA-approved and monitor facility in Wichendon, Massachusetts
- This product is eligible for 5 years of free spice refills for all of the spices that come with your spice rack; register at freespicerefills.com
- This rotating stainless steel spice rack includes 20 pre-filled jars
- Spices include basil, marjoram, garlic salt, coriander, rosemary, oregano, and more
- Each cap is clearly marked and features sift + pour tops for easy measuring and seasoning