List Price: $18.64
Sale Price: $18.64
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
This Kamenstein 16 Jar Heritage Spice Rack usually puts the proper spice at your fingertips, simply because it includes free spice refills for 5 many years! This stainless steel revolving spice rack is developed to hold spices within effortless reach although conserving useful counter area. Holds glass bottles retaining spices on show and each and every cap is clearly labeled for effortless identification of person spices. Comes filled with premium spices. All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein\'s facility in Wichendon, Massachusetts, which is licensed and inspected by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Wellness, Division of Food & Medicines. This facility is inspected by the U.S. Foods and Drug Administration. Consists of free of charge spice refills for 5 years you shell out only shipping and handling per buy (Shipping charges: 1-10 bags $10.00, 11-20 bags $17.50, 21-thirty bags $22.00, 31-45 bags $32.00, 46-60 bags $42.00 & 61-75 bags $52.00). Spices are packed due to availability at the time of packing. sixteen Jar Heritage Spice Rack measures seven-one/8 inch high x seven-one/8 inch wide x ten-3/4 inch substantial.
- All spices and spice jars are filled and sealed for freshness in Kamenstein's own FDA-approved and monitor facility in Wichendon, Massachusetts
- This product is eligible for 5 years of free spice refills for all of the spices that come with your spice rack; register at freespicerefills.com
- This rotating spice rack includes 16 pre-filled jars
- Features a modern stainless steel revolving design, with narrow profile, and is perfect for fitting into small spaces
- Each cap is clearly labeled for quick and easy identification