List Price: $15.00
Sale Price: $15.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Hic\'s marble mortar and pestle set is the best tool to grind spices, herbs, nuts, and more, into a fine paste or powder. Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, homeopathic treatments, pulverize tougher-to-swallow capsules, and so significantly more. Its larger capacity is perfect for grinding much more during food preparation. Basically spot your item into the bowl-like mortar. Hold the pestle by the manage and, utilizing a company pressure, make a circular stirring-like movement to grind your item into a paste or powder. Tougher things, like peppercorns, may possibly want the surface cracked before it can be ground. With a firm but gentle strain, tap the item with the pestle, then grind into the desired consistency. Pestle and mortar are each created from strong, fine-quality marble. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Mortar and pestle grinds spices, herbs, nuts, and more into a fine paste or powder
- Made from solid, fine-quality marble; mortar - 4 by 4-inch, pestle 5 by 1.25-inch
- Easy to use and clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Perfect for grinding garlic cloves, spices, herbs, grains, nuts and seeds - even pulverize pills
- Grind ingredients for aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, spreads, freshly ground cinnamon or peppercorns - even home remedies