List Price: $22.00
Sale Price: $22.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The mortar and pestle has been employed for hundreds if not thousands of many years as the tool of option to crush spices and herbs. The emile henry mortar and pestle is designed to extract the taste and oils from spices this kind of as fennel, cumin and cloves even though supplying the classic attractiveness of french styling. The form of the mortar, the bowl, is made so cooks can comfortably press and crush spices in the kitchen or at the table. The bowl of the emile henry mortar is five.5-inch in diameter giving lots of area for grinding and crushing spices, herbs and garlic. The mortar is properly-balanced and deep offering leverage and stability. The unglazed ceramic interior gives the friction necessary to properly grind spices.
- Unique, glazed clay interior provides enough resistance for optimal grinding yet is impermeable to odors, flavors and staining
- Mortar measures 5.5 x 6 x 3.25 inches and pestle measure 6.75 inches long
- Mortar is dishwasher safe, recommended hand washing for the pestle
- Beautiful designed, the traditional round shape fits in your hand perfectly
- Perfect for grinding spices or herbs into powder and great for making spreads like hummus, pesto, and tapenades