List Price: $44.98
Sale Price: $44.98
(as of 04/27/2016 02:15 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The molcajete has been a food prep necessity since the time of the ancient Aztecs. This Casa Maria 8-1/two inch Normal Stone Molcajete/Mortar and Pestle is best for producing genuine guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo and mole. It is also great at grinding chiles, grains, nuts, corn, spices and herbs, as effectively as mixing sauces and pastes for a much more flavorful taste.The molcajete/mortar and pestle has a rough stone texture that is ideal for hand grinding and mixing food items to perfection, such as avocado, releasing their normal flavors and aromas superbly for a homemade taste. Above time, the organic stone molcajete develops a lovely dark patina, and looks and performs greater with age. Organic stone molcajetes like this Casa Maria guacamole set are so resilient they are often passed down from a single generation to the up coming.
- 8.5" x 4.5" Polished Natural (exterior) Stone
- Rough stone texture (interior) is ideal for grinding and mixing foods
- Use it to marinades, spice and dry rub mixes, pesto and guacamole
- Ideal way to release food's natural oils and flavors
- Because this is made of natural stone the actual product dimensions may vary slightly